Repaired. Remodeled. Relaxed.
Properly maintaining a property is crucial to your enjoyment and happiness and the owners you represent. Not to mention, it plays a role in maintaining the value of your investment. Our exceptional maintenance technicians ensure that your property goals are met (even exceeded). So you can relax and enjoy living the condominium lifestyle.
- Dedicated MPM maintenance staff of 50 technicians, including:
- Plumbing Specialists
- With a long-standing relationship with Madison’s best contractors
- 24-hour, 7-day-a-week on-call emergency response service
- Competitive hourly rates to all of our associations
- Discounted pricing on interior owner responsibility items (with costs separate from association items, owners invoiced directly)
- Plan creation for regular maintenance property inspections by one of our qualified maintenance technicians, whether weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.
- Maintenance supervisors work directly with the condominium manager on all proposals, projects and Board approved items—ensuring consistent project planning and proper communication between owners, the Board and service technicians
- Will work on any project required
- Pass on savings with regards to purchasing parts or needed supplies for your building(s). We buy parts in bulk (lower cost per parts) and keep tech trucks stocked with proper parts(no running for parts, less cost for you).